I think one of the reasons I love Pinterest so much is that it acts like a giant vision/mood board. So I decided to create my own collection focused around my favorite things this season. From delicious apple pie to puffy kitty stretches these are a few of my favorite things.
- Homemade Apple pie: Still perfecting the recipe but always delicious. So if you have a great one please let me know! Love expanding our family’s recipes.
- Orange and Ginger: I found this delicious smell at bath and body works and it’s just amazing.
- The perfect inspiration: Taking time every day to find the best encouragement there is from God’s word is the best inspiration that you can ever ask for. Reminds me that God created each of us for individual purposes not to duplicate the purpose of others.
- Yellow: Lately I am a little obsessed with the color yellow. It’s so fun and joyful and not the mustard yellow or florescent but the pretty yellow.
- Indoor garden: No weeds! A fun Christmas gift finally put into use called grow your own pizza as you grow all the ingredients. Hope it works! I love me so pizza.
- A warm welcome: Not only do I love having friends and family over but we also include our very own welcoming party to any visitors or UPS deliveries that come. The party consists of a hoard of 6 friendly puff balls and they are the sweetest little kitties.
- Harvest: A beautiful reminder of thankfulness for home, food, clothing, and the many individuals we are blessed to have in our lives along with a cozy barrier around our home.
What are your go to’s this season? Would love to hear all about them!
Wishing you a blessed fall!